Electrical faults are a serious health and safety hazard in the workplace. They pose a potential risk of electrocution to your employees and the risk of an electrical fire starting in your business premises, so it is important they are resolved as soon as possible.
Electrical faults can occur in commercial electrical systems for a variety of reasons such as:
- Nuisance tripping of MCBs (Miniature Circuit Breakers) or RCDs (Residual Current Devices)
- Water ingress and/or excessive damp (indoor and outdoor)
- PVC cable insulation damage
- Incorrect connection in a ring final circuit
- Heat damage due to power overload
As qualified, skilled and experienced commercial electrical contractors we will use professional testing equipment to quickly locate, diagnose and correct any faults in your electrical system with minimal disruption to your business operations.