You may have an electrical fault in your home if fuses blow regularly or certain appliances and light fittings stop working. Electrical faults can occur in electrical systems for a variety of reasons such as:
- Nuisance tripping of MCBs (Miniature Circuit Breakers) or RCDs (Residual Current Devices)
- Water ingress and/or excessive damp (indoor and outdoor)
- PVC cable insulation damage
- Incorrect connection in a ring final circuit
- Heat damage due to power overload
Detecting where the fault lies and the cause of the fault is necessary to fix the problem, for both convenience and safety as some faults can cause a risk of fire or electric shock.
As qualified, skilled and experienced domestic electricians we will use professional testing equipment to properly locate, diagnose and correct any faults in your electrical system.